November 18th - Another Overtime Weekend

My Thoughts 💭 个人想法

I don't have many thoughts today as it is Monday night and I am tired. I've done about 3 weeks of 7 day overtime. Sure, my paycheck will look great but I don't know if it is worth it as I feel like I can't do anything but I also feel like I can't do any thing at my current residence at times.

I've gotta keep training and keep pushing harder every day to prepare myself for the Maling Kung Fu school, its my purpose now. It is also the reason that I'm working so hard as I want to stay there for two years and I think if I keep working hard + possibly selling my car, I will be able to stay there for two years.

I think my plan has changed again as well. Recently, I've been thinking about going to college more and more. I plan on getting a job while in college but also doing some "side hustles" to make more money. I could use my painting skills to paint miniatures and sell them online for cash and I'd also do Kung Fu lessons in the area that I'm at so that I could continue using my two years of Kung Fu training. 

Man, I don't know. I just want to leave here.

Update:

After writing this post, I decided to train in the basement for awhile which made me feel quite better. Sometimes I just need to do what I want to do no matter what is bothering my lil' head. 

-Johnny

 

Comments

Popular Posts