I need to do better with these posts...

...because I previously had a post about what I did for a week but I never uploaded or finished writing it. So again there is a big blank space in my post history but I have been doing things!

 My dad and I played Skirmish Sangin! (Update coming soon). We played a couple of patrols to get us refreshed to the rules and we plan on playing some more small patrols like that pretty soon.

我和爸爸一起玩了“Skirmish Sangin”。(更博快来)我们玩了一些小时所以我们可以记得规则。我们打算快玩更多。

机器人在银行
 My friend and I went traveling together again. This time to different districts in Shanghai. Of course we tried a lot of different kinds of food while we were wandering around practicing speaking English and Chinese.

我再次和女朋友一起去别的区散步。这次我们去上海的区了。当然,我们常常吃了很多的事物。也练练说中文和英语。
冰糖葫芦
 I don't remember all the different districts we went to. I think we went to 4-5 different districts but I'm not too sure. I remember that we went to Yangpu District and Hongkou District then returned to Jing'an District to eat at a restaurant.

我不记得我们去过的区。我觉得我们去四五个区不过我不确定。我知道我们去过杨浦区,虹口区然后回来静安区吃饭。

萝卜的油墩子
I feel that I learned a lot during these trips as I took many notes in my phone and spoke a lot to my friend in Chinese. I still have trouble with certain things in Chinese but I'm improving!

我觉得旅行的时候学了很多因为我写了很多的便条,也对女朋友说很多。我还有一些发音的问题不过我越来越好!


甜爱路

We went to a few special or popular locations this time. We went to Tianai Street which is also called "Couple's Street" and is lined with poems from all around the world. If you look at the bricks on the street walls you can see hundreds of names written, carved and painted onto the brick. Most are from couples but some are people wanting money, happiness and other things.

这次我和女朋友去过特殊的地方了。我们去了甜爱路。甜爱路有很多的诗篇。要是你对墙壁看,那你可以看很多的名字。大多的名字是男女朋友的不过一些人写了他们的梦想。

汤和食材
 We also went to go see a movie. The movie was "Aquaman (2018)". I was surprised I liked it but it isn't the best movie. I think they used 3D really well in it as some movies use 3D too much while others don't use it at all. My friend said she liked the movie as well as she got to practice listening to English.

我们也去看电影了。电影叫“海王”。我没想到了喜欢不过电影不是最好的。我觉得电影用了3D非常好。一些电影用得不好。有时候用得很少。我女朋友说了她喜欢因为公主很漂亮,她也可以练习听英语。

杨浦区
 Chinese movie theaters and American movie theaters are very different. First, the Chinese movie theater I went to was small but had 4 floors to it. We bought tickets on the second floor and went up to the fourth floor to watch the movie. Each floor you could buy your normal snacks like candy and popcorn. Usually American movie theaters are one or two big floors with the ticket booth and snacks right at the entrance. Also, in Chinese movie theaters you have to sit where the ticket says. In America you do choose where you sit.

中国的电影馆和美国的非常不一样的。先,我去了的电影馆很小不过有四楼。我们在二楼买了票然后去四楼看电影。每个楼你可以买食物。比如:糖和玉米花。美国的电影馆通常由一二楼。进口有买票的地方和买食物的地方。在中国的电影馆,你需要在票说的椅子坐。在美国的你可以选择。
中国的饭馆
 Even though I've been in China for almost a year I still like seeing the new differences. Trying to balance study, exercise and travel has been tough but I'm still trying! I still go to MMA class but I have not been going to the gym recently. At first it was because I injured my back while lifting weights, then my knee in MMA class, now I'm just letting my body recover. Seems I'm a bit fragile recently.

我还喜欢看区别虽然我在中国差不多一年。我在尝试学习,做运动,和旅行。这样做很难但是我还常常!我还去上MMA课不过没去健身房因为我腿疼了。现在我等恢复。最近我觉得身体一点软。
事物都有辣椒
 As you see I'm trying something new with the blog. I'll try to have a Chinese and English version of the post in one so that I can practice my Chinese. This weekend I did learn a lot of new words and phrases while traveling and while writing this post.

最近:recently
恢复:to recover/to restore
诗篇:poem
玉米花:popcorn
面试:interview
牛肚:tripe
尾巴:tail
鹌鹑:quail
硬币:coin
苦荞茶:buckwheat tea (Very good!)
酸辣蕨根粉:A noodle type. Very good as well.
花菜:cauliflower
撞上:to bump into
天气预报:weather forecast/broadcast
学我:"learn from me"
百分之百:100%
卸妆水:makeup removal water
剃须刀/刮胡刀:razor
绳子: leash
不平坦的:uneven
油墩子:a type of fried food
冰糖葫芦:candied type of food
太阳:sun
丢:to lose
坚持:to persist/ to insist
凉了:cold
烤麸:type of food
夸奖:to compliment
更博:update
土豆粉
 So what have all of you been doing?

-Jonah
静安区
"Life gives you a lot of things, figure out what to make out of all of it."

Music: BBno$, Rich Brian, Hopsin


Comments

Popular Posts