5 days without a VPN (没有VPN五天)

妈妈做饺子了!
China can be an interesting place at times but man its still China. This week I'm pretty sure the Chinese Government did another attack on ExpressVPN and though they tried their hardest it was kept down for 5 days. This meant I was cut off from a lot of my internet accounts and websites so I had to use the Chinese version. One good thing came out of this... I watched some good Chinese movies and was able to practice my listening.

中国很有趣。这个星期我觉得中国的政府拦我的VPN五天所以我不可以用很多的网站。一个好的事情发生了,我看了很好的电影!

新少林寺
Recently, I've been focusing on my Muay Thai and Kung Fu training since my time in China is coming to an end. We've been practicing many things in both and I'm now going to the Introduction Muay Thai class and the normal Muay Thai class. Every day I try to go to atleast one class but I'm slowly training myself to be able to do 2-3 classes a day.

我最近集注练习泰拳和功夫。我练习了很多的事情,现在我上新泰拳课和正常的泰拳课。每天我尝试去上最少一个课但是我想去上三个课。

我的中饭,米饭,汤圆,两瓶水
I do have some plans for when I return to the United States. I know I'll be moving to Wisconsin and getting a job for a short amount of time. I've looked up what seems like a good gym that trains Judo, Muay Thai and Taekwondo so I'll be able to continue my Muay Thai training. While I train and work I plan on saving money to head back to China for another shot at going to a Kung Fu school. This time I've been looking at this school to study for a year.

我有回美国的计划。我打算住在Wisconsin然后找工作。我在网上找到很好的泰拳管。泰拳管也有跆拳道课和柔道课。我边打泰拳边去工作的时候我也想省钱所以可以去这个武术馆

At this school I not only learn martial arts but I can learn Mandarin, Ancient Chinese Medicine, Buddhism, and more. The physical training is about 6 hours a day for 5 days a week with the other classes being optional. To me it sounds like University but for Martial Artists... which sounds awesome!

我可以在这个武术馆学习中文,中国的药,达摩和别的事情。人们一天六个小时做运动。我觉得这听起来功夫的大学!
我想在这里学习~
Right now it seems my "life plan" is to continue studying various martial arts and getting certificates so that one day I could train others or be able to compete. After the Chinese Kung Fu school I plan on going to the military and try becoming a martial arts instructor there. That's another certificate! If I could get a black belt in at least one  martial art and certificates in others I feel confident my future dojo/gym would have enough credibility to train others.

现在我活的计划是继续学习武术然后办武术的证明所以一天我可以教别的人。我去武术馆以后会加军队。我想在军队做武术的教练。我下军队以后继续学习别的武术。

There are some martial arts goals that I have:
-Learn Nunchaku from Karate
-Learn Staff or Spear from Kung Fu
-Learn Some grappling from Judo/Jujitsu
-Learn Sword from Tai Chi or Kung Fu

一些我武术的计划:
-学怎么用农查库
-学怎么用
-学柔道
-学怎么用太极的刀

Those are my "weapon goals" but I also want to learn the unarmed methods of every martial art as they are fun to use together and its interesting, to me, to see how they are similar and different.
蛇眼
I know it seems silly but one of my motivations to keep training is the character from GI Joe called Snake Eyes. A silent martial arts and weapons master that is always in the right. A simple comic book character is one of my biggest motivations to keep training as even Snake Eyes knows he has weaknesses but is always able to overcome the challenges thrown against him. He's also just a cool ninja!

一个事情促动我是“蛇眼”。蛇眼是一个人在美国的动漫。他是武术的师傅。他也很酷!

我学习了
One thing that martial arts has opened me up to is being able to meet new people and always have a place to go while traveling to meet people who all have a common interest but every place I go I learn new things from all kinds of people.

武术让我遇见很多的人然后很多的人教我新的事情。我在每个我去的地方学习更多。

How are you all doing? Are you guys preparing or going towards your goals in life?

你怎么样?你们有什么计划?

-Jonah!

"There will be many hurdles in life, just keep jumping past them"

No music this time but I had episodes of Game Grumps playing while I was writing this.

新词:
师傅
动漫
蛇眼
促动
农查库

证明
省钱
政府

Comments

Popular Posts