Looking for a Job and a Gym(我在找工作和健身房)

I remember now that looking for a job sucks but since I'm getting ready to go back to America I have to do it I've began to look online for jobs close to where I am moving to. Some jobs I've found with some potential are:

我记得找工作很无聊不过现在我准备回美国所以需要在网上找。我对一些工作有兴趣。
  • Aldi
  • Best Buy
  • Lowes
  • University
They are all 12 dollars and hour jobs that would let me earn some good amount of money every month but costs like gas for my car, food, and gym costs take away the amount of money I can save towards the school.

它们都给我十二美元一个小时。我每个月会赚好多的钱但是加油站,食物,和健身房都需要钱。

The school requires me to save up 5,630 dollars. That is a lot of money.

武术馆要求我省钱五千六百三十美元。那是这么多钱。

If I work for 12 dollars an hour, 8 hours a day, 5 days a week then I will make 480 dollars a week but taxes are taken out after every paycheck. I'd really make about 300 dollars a week putting me at around 900 dollars a month. My car is a gas guzzler so its about 100 dollars in gas a week which makes my 900 dollars a month into 600 dollars a month. Then, I'd like to keep training at a gym which I hope would be 100-150 dollars a month, again reducing my amount of money to 450 dollars a month.

要是我每个星期赚钱四百八十美元。政府拿一些钱所以我真的赚三百美元。一个月差不多有九百美元。我需要买东西,加油站,去健身房所以每个月我可能赚四百五十美元。

Using this information I have discovered it would take me 12 and a half months to save up enough money just to pay for the Shaolin Monk school.

省这么多钱要十二个月。

After 8 months I'd only have 3,600 dollars saved up which is not enough though close. I do need money for while I'm staying there which the school recommends 100-200 dollars a month (or 1200-2000 dollars extra total for the year).

八个月以后我可能省三千六百美元但是我还不可以办武术馆。武术馆的网站说你每个月应该有一两百美元所以你可以买东西。

8030 dollars with all these calculations. 18 months of work in order to get this all paid.

一共是八千零三十美元。

Man, I don't like thinking about this but patience is a virtue. All this hard work will pay off.

I'm a little disheartened after this but the thought of me continuing training in my new location, meeting new people, and returning to the states to spend time with family will all make this year of work worth it.

-Jonah

"Patience is a virtue and hard work pays off"

Comments

Popular Posts