Another Weird Dream 另一个奇怪的梦

Well time to explain another weird dream I had:

我再次有奇怪的梦。

"I back in my high school computer class doing some programming when many people started telling me, "We'd thought you'd freak out in this class" and things similar to that. After many students told me that my teacher told me that too so I left the class room heading out to the campus. Once in the campus square I started to do my Tai Chi and Kung Fu forms where then I was by myself."

I also went to the Shanghai Wildlife Park recently!

我和女朋友去上海动物园了!
上海动物园的入口
The Shanghai Wildlife Park was actually a cool place to be. It had a wide variety of animals and many little shops with souvenirs and snacks. Even though it was raining when we went many of the animals were out playing or wandering around. The only animals that we didn't see were some birds, some monkeys, and the alligators.

上海动物园很酷的地方!动物园有很多的动物,也有很多的商店。动物玩玩虽然下雨。

红罐
Overall, it was a fun time and we spent about three hours walking around seeing the various different animals. What was crazy or cool to me was that some of the animals were allowed to walk around the place. The peacocks and ring tailed lemurs were just wild and wandered around the place. While we were there a lemur climbed on top of a person!

总体,我觉得过得好玩。我们在动物园散步三个小时。一些动物不在笼子里,它们也散步。

金的鱼
After going to the wildlife park we ate at a place that had some good noodles and tofu in a slightly spicy soup. What surprised me was that that had the thing called 麻油(mayou) which is a weird oil that they sometimes add to food that makes your mouth feel funny but it is delicious.

我们去动物园以后吃麻辣烫。我没想到房管有麻油。麻油让你的嘴巴感觉奇怪但是也好吃。

小亭麻辣烫
Now my current "tasks" are to spend time around Shanghai eating at restaurants, continue training kung fu and muay thai, start packing my things, create a resume, and prepare to return to America. I do hope I can save money to go to the Kung Fu school so that I can return to China and continue my training.

现在我需要收拾,写总结,准备回美国。我也想在上海散步,吃饭,和朋友散步。一天我希望省钱所以我可以回来中国去功夫的地方。

How have you guys been? What are you planning to do?

你们怎么样?你们打算做什么?

-Jonah

(More zoo pictures below)

(更多的照片)
大象

熊猫






老虎


Comments

Popular Posts