Feeling off and Demons(感觉生病和恶魔)

Today I haven't felt the best. I slept terribly, my breakfast didn't settle with me and overall I've just been fatigued all day. I dreamed about demons again which wasn't the best thing to wake up from.

今天我感觉不好。我睡得不好,早饭不好吃,然后今天我超级困。我也有噩梦。噩梦关于恶魔。

One thing I have been doing is trying to practice speaking Chinese everyday and learning new words everyday. My friend and I still talk every morning (or night for her) while we still can since I don't have a job. Once I get a job I won't be able to talk to her as much anymore. I will write the words that she taught me below.

每天我尝试和女朋友聊天。聊天让我练说中文然后我也学新的词。我没有工作的时候我们会继续这样因为我有工作的时候没有时间。这个更博我会写她教我的词。

DVD 光盘
I have also been practicing my stances and forms from Kung Fu. I have been using this DVD that my dad had given me while I was in Illinois a few years ago. It is very good as it tells you the the basics from stretching to the stances that you need to use in order to learn the rest of the "boxing methods" or "套路“ (taolu).

我也训练功夫的运动。我用爸爸给我的光盘练功夫。这个光盘教怎么拉伸和套路教得好所以你的功夫可以越来越好。

- Jonah

"Continue to practice what you can everyday. Build your foundation on strong basics."

新的词:
精灵
恶魔
噩梦
光盘

Comments

Popular Posts