Stay Motivated(继续鼓励自己)

我的卧室
I took this picture because I want to remember where I was in a year or two from now. Sitting in this room doubting my skills and worrying too much about things.

我拍这张照片因为一两年以后我想记得前住在的地方。现在我在这里担心太多了。

Why am I doing what I'm doing?

为什么我做这些事情?

Kung Fu: Kung Fu has always been a cool thing to me because of the movies, tricking, acrobatics and the athleticism that you can achieve after learning it. Now a days with MMA, Boxing, and other competitive combat sports Kung Fu has been thrown to the side, made fun of and has lost its value in most of the world besides China. For me Kung Fu can give me the flexibility, coordination, strength and balance to improve the rest of my martial arts for what I want to get good at, sparring/fighting. Kung Fu is still considered "cool" but besides in movies people make fun of it and I don't want two years wasted.

功夫:我一直觉得功夫很酷因为我看了很多的电影。现在别的武术影响人们觉得功夫没有用。我还觉得功夫可以帮助我的柔韧性,力量,和平衡。一个练功夫的人告诉我功夫会帮助你做别的武术但是你不可以用工夫打仗,我相信他。

Marines: Continuing on my plan after Kung Fu I believe the 4 years in the Marines would just be 4 years of testing my skills from academically, socially, and physically. It would also let me learn another Martial Art not really talked about often (MCMAP). Also the military is a thing that very few people actually get to experience. You also learn survival skills, travel the world, shoot guns, and get pushed to your limits where you can learn about yourself.

军队:我练功夫一年以后我希望军队会考试我的功力。我也会学别的武术,(MCMAP)。一些人有军队的经验,你在军队有学新事情的机会。

Black Belt: Is a simple colored belt that important to me? Not really but it is something that I want to do because I've never been able to stay with one art for a long time so I'd like to get a black belt in an art to show my dedication and hard work to something. Maybe its more for myself as I don't do competitions so I don't earn awards and no one really cares about the progress that I make. I don't remember much from my former arts that I've practiced, the moves, their names, forms, etc so I feel like every time I start a new art I am starting all over.

黑带:黑带对我重要吗?一点,但是我很长时间想有一个因为我打武术很长时间但是我没升为黑带。我想有一个黑带因为黑带表示我的苦功(劳苦吗?)。我不记得前武术的套路/动作所以我想有一个武术的黑带。

新的词 (谢谢女朋友!)
博客 Bókè “blog”
帖子 tiězi “post”
更博 Gèng bó "update" (blog/slang)
鼓励 gǔlì "to encourage/push"
回来,不是回到
你一直这样觉得, 不是你一直觉得这样
长高 Zhǎng gāo "to grow taller"
正确 zhèngquè "correct/right" (adj)
幸福 Xìngfú "happy" (adj)
我走了一个圈 "I walked in a circle"
情商爆表!"EQ is off the charts!"
换衣服 Huàn yīfú "to change clothes" (verbs)
做了错的选择 "made the wrong choice"
感恩节 gan en jie "Thanksgiving"
柔韧性 Róurèn xìng "Flexibility (your body)" (noun)
劳苦/苦功
升为

Comments

Popular Posts