Weekend of Rest(休息的周末)

Wisconsin
My weekend of rest is almost over. Saturday, I met my sister so that we could go on a run together. We ran for two hours at her pace which ended up being 4 miles total. She did really well, and I mean really well, for not running in a long time. She pushed herself and paced herself real well. Every weekend she wants to run so I hope we continue it and wasn't too pushy for her. We will see.

我的周末差不多完了。星期六我和姐姐一起跑步了。我们跑步了两个小时六点三里。我觉得她跑得好,很好。之前她很长时间没跑步。我希望没帮助她太多了。我姐姐说了像每个周末跑步。

I'm still trying to balance my life but I've used this weekend to study programming and to do some light exercise. I've also taken this time to look, and make a list, of books that I want to read in the future.

我还平衡生活,平衡很难,但是这周末我学习程序了做运动了。我也做了想看书的目录。

(新词!目录)

I miss my intense training at a gym. I know I wasn't friends with anyone there and many people didn't know or notice me but it was still nice to have a place to go to where you felt like you were with people or apart of something, even if you weren't. I guess I just will make my own way and purpose, or something like that.

我想在拳击馆训练。我知道在那里没有朋友们,很多人没认识我没看见我但是去拳击馆让我开心因为感觉我在队里。我和自己在美国找我开心的事情。

How was your guys' weekend?

-Jonah

"Keep practicing the basics, keep building your body's strength, and you'll be a master in no time."

“继续训练基本的动作,继续进步身体的力量然后你会是一个师傅。”

I listened to this while writing this article.

我边听这个视频边写这个。

 

Comments

Popular Posts