More Progress and More Designs

 Today's training was good as I worked on basic kicks again as well as working on the butterfly kick. I've gotten even more comfortable in the split position but I need to work on getting a lower split. Since I'm now comfortable in this low position I need to figure out how to get lower, I've noticed my foot is bent into a different position which may be stopping me from getting lower. I think I need to look up some different exercises and trust myself some more to go lower.


Another thing I've been doing is designing the custom training T-Shirts for my trip to China. Though the cost will be expensive, I think it will be worth it in the end to have my own "brand" of T-Shirt to train in. The logo at the top of this post is my idea for what will be on the back of the T-Shirt. The cost for 7-8 of them is around 300 dollars... not including shipping and handling.


My schedule has been really different this week as I've had to help my family watch their kids so I've focused on watching them, getting chores done, and, of course, training even more. I think for me to really have progress on these advanced tricks i'm trying to do I need to train the basics of balance, shifting and transitioning between stances along with flexibility and strength.

Oh well, its been a fun day and I must continue my progress!

How is your guys' week?

-Johnny

I watched Avatar: The Last Airbender while writing this.

Comments

Popular Posts