A Hard Time Writing



I don't know why I'm having trouble writing recently. Maybe its because I've been thinking too much and not training as much as I usually do. I still have been putting 2 hours of training in each weekday but I haven't been studying Chinese or programming.

我不知道为什么最近有写的问题。可能是因为我想太多了没做运动。我每天还做两个小时运动但是没学中文。

I've realized that to me training is very important right now and that studying comes second to training. In my attempts to balance the mind, body and spirit I've found I'm at an imbalance with either the mind or spirit maybe both. Maybe I'm just dumb.

我发现了功夫比学习重要。我不好的平衡我的脑子,身体,和精神。我觉得脑子或者精神有问题。我也可知是傻子。

I think this weekend I'll watch some Chinese Kung Fu movies and relax. Write down new words, study some and get back on track.  I know I won't follow my plan everyday but it gives me an outline on what I should be doing each week.

我这周末想看武侠的电影休息。我看着电影写新的词,学习中文,然后和家人花时间。我知道每天不从计划但是有计划帮助我提醒应该做什么。

I've just been feeling down and I don't know why. I've written 2 other posts but didn't feel that they were good enough to publish so they will stay as drafts but I did end up creating the "Kung Fu Moves" page that I will keep adding to (hopefully adding .GIFs of every move) so that anyone looking for Kung Fu help can find my page!

我就是感觉不开心。之前我写不完两个便条但是我觉得写得不好所以我没提出。我提出了“功夫动作”的点选。我希望将来对那个点选加更多的信息然后人们会找到我的网站!

A short post today guys.

今天的帖子很短。

-Jonah

”千里之行始于足下“ - "A Thousand Mile Journey Begins With The First Step"

Listened to: Gorillaz Fireflies, Red Hot Chili Peppers Snow, BBNO$ pouch, Gorillaz Andromeda, Gorillaz Spitting out the Demons

Comments

  1. Hello there and good evening, Jonah. I really enjoy reading about your travels and where they lead you on your journey! Different perspectives on the world are always enlightening. I'm sorry to hear you're feeling down! I often find myself becoming down/depressed whenever I have a lot of free time on my hands. I noticed from your other posts of this category that you mainly focus on your training as well as learning Chinese. In my experience there's nothing wrong with filling all your time in a day with activities and hobbies, however I fear that what you lack is some much needed social interaction (outside of your family, of course). My suggested fix since you're in a new place is to do something you would consider out of your element, try something new. Putting yourself outside of your comfort zone when you're in a rut will remind your brain that, "Hey dummy, we're still improving and changing all the time". I personally feel that if I'm not challenged, I'm not improving. You're probably asking yourself what this has to do with social interaction, and that's a fair line of thinking. Some of the most challenging, awkward, and overall weird experiences you can have in life come simply from interacting with other people. The more awkward the better, in this case. As you learn to roll with the punches (figuratively and literally in your case) making friends and connections with others will be a cinch for you. Meeting and interacting with new people on your journey, and forming those bonds will give your adventures the added pizzazz I think you're currently missing. It's also certain to make where ever you go a lot more memorable, as they say, "A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles".

    Cheers,
    Your newest blog stalker,
    -AH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you "AH!", its been some time since I've written but i'm happy to see someone reading my posts. I've actually starting to interact with some guys at work and talking to them and I feel that you might be right. Some social interaction would do me good!

    I hope you continue to read and enjoy my travels!

    -Jonah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts