October 12th - Gan Mao La

Green snot.

Lotta tissues.

Headache.

Little issues.

That is how my weekend was spent with a head cold that is finally gone. It feels good to be back to training even though it doesn't feel as intense as it used to. I'm still doing my power training and consuming the protein powder that my classmates gave me. After that week in Xinyi, life is back to "normal". That is... until October 31st where I will be moving to Shanghai for the holidays. Man, time moves fast.

Training wise, I've already finished learning my sought after Monk Spade form. After learning it I felt a lil' odd. Came all this way, trained so much, all for me to learn what I wanted to learn in two days. Atleast when I practice the form I enjoy every moment of it because it is so simple and wielding the Spade just feels cool. The next thing I'm learning is Dharma Jian which is a cool straight sword form. Usually you'd study the straight sword is taught in the warmer seasons and over 2-3 months because it is complex. Master Bao is going to try and teach me in 1 month during a cold fall. Talk about challenging. 

Realizing that this journey at the Kung Fu School is coming to an end I've begun to think about my next goal; get stronger. This year was just go to China and learn Kung Fu. Well, I've done that and now I'd like to get stronger. I'm not sure what I mean by that yet. Maybe do some MMA fights or just lift weights. Corona Virus kinda ruins the first option.

I will continue to train Kung Fu as I definitely have the urge to come back to China at a different Kung Fu School.

Hope you're having a good Monday!

感冒啦

PandaVPN is having a deal, Buy 1 Year then Get 1 Year Free

Comments

Popular Posts