October 23rd - 挺好的

My Current Desktop Background

While practicing the Jian (剑) yesterday Master Bao told me of a "better" way to practice. It was a way that Master Peng would teach us forms. You break the form into four sections and practice each section individually so that you are able to use your full speed and strength. While doing this you will find moves in the form that are not smooth so then you can go slower on those moves and fix them. He then went on to start working on his yard and left me to practice.

While practicing he said I did it "quite good" which is something you rarely hear from Masters. After I said thanks he said, "...But it still can be better. So, keep practicing". That's when I knew I've really made progress on this form.

This week has been a really good week for me.

Weekend Plans ~ 周末的计划

I'd like to get my room all packed and sorted out this weekend. 

Also, I have to finish editing two videos.

Besides that, my plan is just like every other weekend. Train, talk with family, clean, and maybe watch some movies.

Next Week ~ 下周

I don't think there are any plans for next week besides me continuing my Power Training and ironing out more details on 达摩剑

Hope you are having a good week.

Its the weekend!

I've been tired in the mornings

Comments

  1. I like the changes you made to your site. Looks good. Hope you have a good weekend. Mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts