A small break...

...from writing as I've been spending the weekend with my dad preparing for Christmas and playing games. I just haven't felt like writing or going to the gym. Friday I had some stomach issues that Yakult couldn't even fix, then Saturday I slept in and spent the whole day playing games and watching movies with my dad. It's now Sunday and I feel the same thing is going to happen. We might walk around today but I'm not sure.

It just doesn't feel like Christmas out here in China and it shouldn't but as we're almost there its kinda bumming me out. We have decorations and a super tiny tree with presents that we've been buying each other but looking out side and seeing no snow, no cool breeze, and many other things it just doesn't feel the same.

I had rice and eggs for breakfast. It was good. I also woke up at 9:00 am today after going to bed around 1am.

We watched a lot of movies and shows this weekend but I have to say The Ballad of Buster Scruggs is a must watch. An interesting movie for sure. We've also been playing a wide variety of games on the Nintendo Switch like Mutant Football League, Escapists 2, Mario Kart, and Pirates! all have proven to be fun games in their own way that my dad and I both can enjoy. I'm not good at writing reviews for things.

I don't know. I really don't know.

I miss home.

I need to go back to the gym and MMA to get my mind off of this. Studying doesn't help and I won't be meeting my friend until next year or New Years.


-Jonah

"Don't let your spirit be broken by simple matters. Continue to strive towards your goals."

Music Best of Asian Style Beats

Comments

Popular Posts