An early start...

...to today. I woke up around 7am but didn't want to get out of bed. I just began to think about things and around 7:30am I was hungry from all the thinking and decided to make breakfast. I used some left overs from yesterday to help "enhance" this breakfast. I cooked rice in Chicken broth with Goji berries, Fried up two eggs (under the rice), heated up chicken bites and then added the spring roll to the plate as well. It tastes pretty good but I needed to use a better chicken broth as it didn't really settle into the rice this time. I am getting better and making rice though so I'm proud of that.

Don't forget about juice, tea, and water!
Yesterday I almost didn't go to MMA class. I was tired and fell asleep on the couch. Luckily I woke up 30 minutes to class starting but I sat there tired on the couch for 10 more minutes. I didn't want to go, I felt tired, sad, and some other things. What got me out and rushing towards class was the thought that if I didn't go today because of these feelings and thoughts then all my little sayings of motivation and advice to others would be in vain because if I can't do it then who can? So, I through everything in my bag and rushed to class. I made it with a couple minutes to spare only to find out I was the only person to show up today to the workout. Note: I had done some heavy lifting beforehand so my legs and arms were shot. It was rough but the gym got new bags and I got to use each one during training. The dreaded yellow hanging bag killed me because I'm short and had to do knees to it. Practically having to jump with every strike just to hit the blasted yellow thing.

Now, as I sit here writing, I am tired. Body isn't sore but my eyes are heavy and I'm definitely slower today. My focus today is to study, not to workout, so I will study then workout and finally go to MMA class. I need to study more as my Chinese is getting worse and worse. I don't know what to focus on today or to even do to study but I'll figure it out.

My tea doesn't taste as good today as it normally does. I don't know why as its the same Gunpowder Green Tea but it just isn't tasting good. It is weird. It's also weird that I'm so tired but I keep writing and eating. At the time of this writing it is now 8:17 am in Shanghai, China. Strange right? That I'm already exhausted before the day even begins. I don't know what is going on, maybe a break is needed but it's only Wednesday and remember what I said?

"The first week is always the hardest."

If I go everyday and at least do something it will be routine. I've gotta stick to that motivation but I also need to figure out how to add studying to that. I will figure it out. I don't know why but this week while I've been alone I feel down. I can be working out or in class or playing games with family and feel just fine but once I sit back down or settle down by myself I feel down. Right now is a good example. I guess I regret or feel guilty about somethings. I don't remember a lot of things either and right now time is going by too fast for me, I don't like it.

Hope you all are having a good day. What are you guys struggling with this week?

-Jonah

"When the sky is the limit you've gotta push beyond it."

No music today, just eating and listening to the quiet sounds of construction in Shanghai.

Comments

Popular Posts