Happy New Year...

...and welcome to 2019!

I haven't posted much recently as I just haven't wanted to. I still have been working out so there are like 3 to 4 Post Workout Reviews that I didn't write. I don't know what to write about recently and the Post Workout Reviews are kinda boring to write when its the same but what I should've realized is that its not the same as every single workout review I write shows my improvements and my workout habits depending on my condition on that day. I've actually done a couple of full workouts too which is what bugs me.

Maybe its the holiday season but, to me, that sounds like an excuse. I dunno.

You might have noticed that I changed the layout of the website since I wanted to experiment with some other designs. I don't know if I like it but we'll see. Tell me if you like it or if I should revert back to the simpler design.

Obviously every year I write something during the time the clock strikes midnight but I had nothing to write. I don't know if I've got some sort of "writer's block" going on or if its just a lack of motivation with many people telling me I'm not doing anything and that I'm a bad person. I've also made some promises at the end of this year that I don't know I can keep. For me a promise is a huge thing as your words should actually mean something. Maybe I'm just too nervous since things always change in my life and if something else changes it'll be tough to keep my word. Very vague, I know.

I officially have 3 months and some odd weeks left in China. So now I'm making a list of things I still want to do and this list is actually effecting what my New Year's Resolution is going to be. I know you're supposed to make it right when it turns midnight but I guess 2019 is already starting very different than many other years.

I guess my New Year's Resolution is more like a list in reality as I want to do somethings in particular before the year is up but... do I want to write them here? Yea, I guess I will.

Read the whole darn Bible again.
Yea, I know for many this is such a silly goal but its my goal.

Keep those promises I've made.
I've made some promises in 2018 that still ain't broken, and I plan to keep them.

Get a Job.
I've got to get a job when I return to the states... more of a goal and less a resolution.

Work towards my ultimate goal in life.
Kinda a dramatic resolution but I feel that at the end of 2018 I had really improved myself by focusing on this as I met a real nice friend and reconnected with some friends I hadn't talked to in a while. Though I won't say what my ultimate goal is.

Continue training in Martial Arts.
This is obvious as to why I'm doing this.

And that is really it. My goal is to just do what I want and improve myself but I wanted to create some goals to help me accomplish this very vague resolution that people always make.

So what is your New Year's Resolution?

-Jonah

"Taking a rest and being lazy have this fine line... don't cross it."

Rich Brian, BBno$

Comments

Popular Posts