Post Workout Review

Well, I did it. I recovered after a terrible day and went to the gym early. I already studied, ate breakfast and lunch, wrote a morning post and later tonight will be going to MMA class. Can't let the demons win I tell ya.

So my workout was my first full workout that I've had in a long time.

Stretches:
Did stretches in a weird part of the gym today but I stretched a lot because my left thigh was really tight today.

Neck thingys
Shoulder Rolls
Toe touches
Thigh stretches
Forward and Side Lunges
Hip wiggles

Cardio:
Did super good on this today. I don't run with music so my mind went racing today and I think this helped me the most.

7.0 Incline
8.0 Speed
50 Minutes (including cool down)

Arms:
Added a couple of new exercises and then hurt my right shoulder so I stopped but still got every normal workout in.

Butterfly Dumb bell curls 3 sets of 10 (10kg,12kg,12kg)
Bird Flaps 3 sets of 10 (8kg)
Dumb Bell Pulls 3 sets of 10 (8kg)
Bench Press 3 sets of 10 I forgot the weight
Chest Press 3 sets of 10 I forgot again
Uneven Bar Curls 3 sets of 10

Legs:
Tried to add some more leg workouts as my focus has shifted towards arms.

 Squats 3 sets of 10 165 lbs, 2 sets 175 lbs
Calf Raises 3 sets of 10 at 70 lbs?

Core:
I didn't forget today bay beee.
 
Straight back situps 20
Crunches 20
Twist ups 20

So over all it was a great workout that I believe gave me many points in the strength stat. Meaning, I feel stronger today. Now, this post took way too long to write but I do have more to write... HERE IS MY LUNCH!

Oohh. What a great fast food lunch.
I just had to show it today because I'm bored and actually got out of the house. I went and bought some 轿子 and 水果 for lunch but also got some nice 奶茶 from McD's. This + a protein shake is super filling. Just gotta say that, small meals can be filling too. It depends on what your meals are made of.

Did you guys get to your goal today?

-Jonah

"The only thing we have to fear... is fear its self. But if you ever do see fear its self give'm a swift kick in the nads. That'll show him."

Music: Some lofi asian stuff.

Comments

Popular Posts