I slept terrible...

...because I was up late communicating with a friend about this weekend. We were figuring out the ticket prices and hotel prices of going to Nanjing then discussing about how we'd pay all of this. According to my friend Nanjing doesn't have good food (which I find hard to believe) but we'll find something to eat. I mean I'm guessing we'll be eating noodles or dumplings just like everywhere else I've visited. Note, all these months I've been in China I've visited Shanghai, Suzhou, and Hong Kong but this week I'll be going to Wuxi and Nanjing. I've also been to a few of the water towns in Shanghai but those are still in Shanghai. I will have visited a lot of the big cities in China before my year (and a little more) trip is done.

No picture of my breakfast today because I only ate an apple, banana, and a really gross orange. Why such a small breakfast right before I go to workout? Because I slept in till 8am. Normally I'd get up at 6-7am (like I've written before) but I stayed up too late talking about the trip. I think I was up till midnight or 1am. My fault. But I do need to do a few things today so here is my list:
  • Study Chinese: Listening + Vocab
  • Buy Groceries (Goji Berries and Yakult)
  • Workout (Running + Weights today)
  • Go to MMA class
  • EFL Game w/ Dad
  • Pack for Wuxi
Quite a bit to do on a Monday but I think I'll get them done today. The apartment building's cleaning service comes today so after writing this post I will head to the gym, shower, get dressed, go get groceries and return home to study. After studying my dad should be home and relaxed from work so we'll play a game of EFL then in the evening once everything has died down I'll pack for Wuxi. Yea... if only things went that smoothly.

I actually like writing in this now as it does help clear your head in the morning or evening. Its kinda like papers that pile up on your desk that you just ignore then one day you gotta clean and organize it all except I do this every morning and evening. Its nice and helps me keep track on what my overall goal is with this trip to China and beyond even if I don't write what it is.

Hope all of you are doing well and if not I hope it gets better for you.

-Jonah

"Sometimes you just gotta take a few steps back and be alone with yourself... then take some steps forward."

(I listened to Ric Flair Drip, Namaste feat.Trippythakid & Jason Rich, Don't Wanna Fight, Lucid Dreams)

Comments

Popular Posts